Owner & Principal Design Consultant
I love my job!
I’m fortunate to have had a kaleidoscopic career experience that strengthened and honed both my analytical problem-solving side and my creative “maker” side. I feel privileged to work in an industry where these skill sets not only get daily exercise, but are also recognized as essential components to success. Robin Interiors is the culmination of these skill sets and is the marriage of all of my favourite design activities. It’s an amazing platform for me to do my best work.
- Bachelor of Environmental Science degree from the University of Guelph (where I launched my problem-solving journey)
- Diploma of Craft & Design from Sheridan College (where I learned creative discipline)
- Certificate of Interior Decorating from Conestoga College (where I had my “aha” career moment)
My Career Highlights
- Designing custom cabinets at Olympia Cabinets, a fixture in the local design scene
- Leaving a legacy of “how would Robin handle this” at a previous employer
- Cultivating a habit of getting placed on elite work teams
- Developing a reputation for managing the “tricky” jobs requiring attention to detail and complex problem-solving